11.21.2009

Ever since I’ve met that clamorous being
I have been in an extremely bad condition

First, it came to mind
That when I take my eyes off of him, even for a second,
I don’t know what he’ll do
he runs around everywhere, making it hard to tell.

Next, my throat and stomach muscles began to hurt
For the first time, I found out that when you shout,
you use your stomach muscles
After that were my legs,
That guy’s range is short but he runs unnaturally fast
These days, I often wake up in the middle of the night
because I get a cramp in my calf during the night, damn it

My shoulders ache too
It’s because that runt only comes up to my waist
Yet he keeps looking up at me without modesty,
so I have to look back down into his eyes without choice

And also

                               also.

 

-Minekura Kazuya

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário